Pass & Order Info
- All passes are print-at-home and must be scanned at venue for entry.
- The original purchaser's name is shown on the PDF ticket, but tickets may be used by the ticket holder even when the name on the PDF ticket is not that of the actual ticket holder.
- The ticket can only be scanned once per day and any duplicated ticket will not be allowed for entry.
- Please visit our ADA Page for ADA information.
- There is an 8-ticket limit.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- The name of the original purchaser can't be changed.
- Minimum browser requirements are required to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated browser version.
- Don't buy passes from a third party or scalper. Third party sales can't be guaranteed, authenticated or supported. You can resell your passes through our official resale partner, Lyte. Learn More about Lyte
- A photo ID, order number and the credit card used for purchase are required for will call pickup or troubleshooting by the original purchaser.
Festival Ticketing Support
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE: 855.414.6342
- HOURS: M-F 9:00am-5:00pm MST
- Submit a Support Ticket
Will call/Box office INformation
Check back closer to festival dates for box office location and hours.